The Imperium Galactica Races?

Suggestions regarding gameplay go here!

Post 02 Mar 2013, 18:35

The Imperium Galactica Races?

I think the races for this game should stay the same, there was some really good and interesting races in IG2, I think it would be kind of weird to have a bunch of different ones personally, but to me, this doens't mean we cant have any new ones though either. Solarian / Kra'Hen and the Shinari would be the main 3 of course without a doubt, but the other non major races that you came across in the game were really intersting and weird, but so cool though :D

I think a bodyless race of sorts would be really neat, almost every other space game going has some sort of lizard people, why i dont know haha but their in there somewhere :D

anyone think of possible new ones we could add to the universe? as appose to what is already in the universe?

Post 03 Mar 2013, 08:39

Re: The Imperium Galactica Races?

I think all the races of IG2 should be in the game as well as some new ones. Races such as aquatic races that can only live in oceans and have to terraform most planets before they can even colonize. Crystal races that live in giant crystalline buildings. Some kind of subterranean creatures that all live underground and cant colonize ocean planets until they terraform some land masses. Sentient Gas races that can only live in gas giants.

Also I think there should be minor races in various stages of development but have not become a space faring race that you can interact with. Hostile races such as the Kar'Hen would just wipe them out for experience and living space where as other races may enslave them and get them working on their planets to increase production. Friendly races may integrate them into their own society as equals or maybe even help them progress to a space faring race and therefore ensuring them as an ally in the future.

Post 03 Mar 2013, 19:16

Re: The Imperium Galactica Races?

Like the idea of having to terroform planets to meet that particular races living conditions is pretty awesome, and makes sense too, but I do like having the ability to colonize all types of planets like volcanic and artic planets...

I can barely remember half of the races that were in IG2, ones that you rarely came across in the main campaign, and the ones you could play is in multiplayer..

Return to Suggestions