Vsync off please

Suggestions regarding gameplay go here!

Post 14 Feb 2013, 12:44

Vsync off please

Hi,
checked out the interactive teaser, nice work so far!
I've got two suggestions:
1) write a short introduction about the game and the universe before the teaser begins (or if there's one already somwhere, make it more noticeable...). This teaser in it's current shape is more like a tech demo, and as such it's not casual-friendly. A bit of a description would be nice before you let us loose!
2) Vsync off option please, the UI latency is very bad on low-end machines. My graphics card is below spec, I know, but even with low-ish framerate, it would be much more enjoyable with a more responsive UI.

Cheers!

Post 14 Feb 2013, 22:39

Re: Vsync off please

Hi Egermano,

I've forwarded it to the devs ( but be sure to know they read the forums too ;) )

Cheers,

eccy
Code of Conduct --- Forum rules --- Website

--- Conquering the universe one post at a time ---

Post 02 Mar 2013, 20:57

Re: Vsync off please

Well, how about an option to have both on and off? lot of people especially with dual graphics cards like the option on to help prevent screen tearing! so an option to have both would be good I think and I'm sure they planed on having this option in anyway, you'd have to go back over half a decade to find a PC game to not have an option for Vsync... As for the discription for the tech demo, yeah I agree, we do need more info about what has been planed, maybe NOTHING has been planed and so far this is just as far as they've got with their engine? who knows at this point...

Return to Suggestions