New Imperium Galactica benn sequel Imperium Galactica2 ???

Discuss the game with fellow players

Post 13 Feb 2013, 14:42

New Imperium Galactica benn sequel Imperium Galactica2 ???

Hi guys
I'm love IG2

Who think new Imperium Galactica can be continuation Imperium Galactica 2 Alliances ????
I loves Kra'hens Solarians Shinaris and rest races in IG2 , Digital Reality please continue imperium Galactica 2 !!!!

Post 14 Feb 2013, 22:39

Re: New Imperium Galactica benn sequel Imperium Galactica2 ?

Hi Adrian1818,

Stargazer will be a continuation of the Imperium Galactica universe as a whole, but we want to explore other options with Stargazer as well. We will post more information as it comes available, and ofcourse would love to have your feedback on it.

Cheers,

eccy
Code of Conduct --- Forum rules --- Website

--- Conquering the universe one post at a time ---

Post 15 Feb 2013, 18:48

Hello

Thanks for fast reply ,

In my opinion you should remain races with IG2 , beacuse story was cool , people can play different races , In first contact with game , if you create account you can choose your faction ,and each races can
control a few galaxies, what about research to ships ,tanks ,buldings etc ? I f you want have fast reserch and better technology you have to micropayments,<if the game has to be available for everyone for free is the only way to make money> but if the game will be great every pay,:)

I waiting for news

Post 15 Feb 2013, 20:32

Hi Adrian1818,

thanks for your thoughts :D You can always post more suggestions in suggestion forum, and discuss your ideas with others.

Cheers,

eccy

Post 27 Feb 2013, 14:17

Hello!

Leider ist mein englisch nicht so besonders und hoffe Google übersetzt das richtig.

Ich spiele heute noch oft IG2 und freue mich darüber das ihr wieder zurück seit.

Meine Fragen:

1. Warum nennt ihr das Stargazer und nicht Imperium Galactica 3? ( hört sich an als würdet ihr damit nur ein Schiff meinen)
2. Wird Stargazer ein Weltraum-Strategiespiel werden wie IG2? (also mit Planetenbesiedeln, Handel, Diplomatie,Forschung,Kampf)
3. Warum macht ihr ein Online-Spiel darauß?
4. Wird das ein Free to Play Spiel?

Ich hoffe das ihr die Fan-Gemeinde nicht enttäuscht mit ein völlig neuen Spiel, das nicht mehr viel mit IG2 zu tun hat.
Weil wir warten schon seit 13 Jahren auf eine Fortsetzung.

Sorry my english is not so special, and I hope the Google translated correctly.

I play today often IG2 and I am pleased that her back since.

My questions:

1. Why do you call the Stargazer and not Imperium Galactica 3? (Sounds as though you think that only a ship)
2. Stargazer is a space strategy game like IG2? (So colonize planets, trade, diplomacy, research, fight)
3. Why have an online game makes darauß?
4. This will be a free to play game?

I hope you do not disappoint the fan base with a completely new game that does not have much to do with IG2.
Because we have been waiting for 13 years for a sequel.

Post 27 Feb 2013, 22:23

Servus Godan72 :)

I can answer # 1) right now for you: Stargazer is the name of the engine that we use to build the teaser and the game.

For the other questions, I can't answer those at the moment, but, I promise to get the answers for you.

Post 28 Feb 2013, 20:01

Hi, Congratulatiooooooon, and "welcome Back" IG2 it's the BEST GAME STRATEGY EVEEEEER, for years and years after years, after played IG2 i searched something similar, but Nothing, so the last Year i Reinstall my IG2 on Windows Vista, :shock: could you belive me??
well, in 2012 the game was so Modern, the research so wide, and longevity....I can't belive maybe you are workin' on a new sequel, but please not only for online!
Anyway, stargazer doesn't work on my Pc, Now i have an Intel Core 2 Quad 2.40 Ghz, 4 gb Ram, and GeForce 8600gt 256 Mb
Win8 maybe have some problem with this version?
Thanks

Post 01 Mar 2013, 12:44

now It's work, I don't know why but it's work, even if it goes very slowly.

Post 02 Mar 2013, 17:47

I think this has to be a sequel to IG2, a true sequel.. with all the things that made IG2 so damn great !!! Already posted my personal thoughts on the direction of where this game should along with a brief history of my experience with this game , was a bit long but eh... so what its an Imperium Galactica game!!

You can completely open the IG universe and still have the game as a spaceRTS, i know its been mentioned as an MMO, which is ok with me I guess, but i think to capture what IG2 brought you'd still have to make this game a spaceRTS though... can the devs shed any more light on the direction where they are wanting this game to go?

Post 07 Mar 2013, 13:09

I only Hope the devs, maintain the same formula, with only some news for the espionage, the Ai a litte bit modern, that's obvius, and for the research I' think they could split it in some eras, like, at the beginning of the game we are in the
-Earth Era, and we have to develope some techs, then the space Era, like when the Human in 69 are gone on the moon, then...
-Solar System Era, and we can explore the Solar System and all the planets, and build some specially building on differen planet and research some new Tech for that specific planet...
-Universe Era, to explore the Universe Around, colonize other Habitable planets, or... ;) Terraforming :D and in the end...
-Galaxy Era, explore galaxies ecc. ecc.
But if you are in the solar system era you souldn't know about others races if there's no life in the Solar System, and Other race, even if they knows about our existence, they cannot declare war on us because they are like a superior race, they only can spy.
I thought at something like This!! :)
what do you think????
Next

Return to Game Discussion